Free Certification Course Title: Learn Modern C++ Multithreading
Learn how to write portable threaded C++ applications which unleash the power of modern multi-processor hardware!
Familiarity with Advanced Modern C++ features such as lambda expressions and move semantics
Access to C++ compiler. Parallel algorithms require C++17 but the rest will work on C++11 (preferably C++14)
Intended for students who have taken my “Learn Advanced Modern C++” course
What you’ll learn:
How to write portable threaded C++ applications which unleash the power of modern multi-core hardware
Basic principles of multi-threading which will be applicable in all languages
Who this course is for:
- C++ programmers (no previous knowledge of multithreading required)
- An understanding of multithreading is essential to make full use of the capabilities of modern hardware.
- In this course, you will learn the principles of multithreading in modern C++, starting with threads, continuing with mutexes, condition variables, futures.
- We will also look at asynchronous, lock-free and parallel programming, including the parallel algorithms in C++17.
- Finally, we will implement a concurrent queue and thread pool, which you can use in your own code.
This course includes:
6 hours on-demand video
102 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to get Learn Modern C++ Multithreading?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Get free course Here(Learn Modern C++ Multithreading): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 1D7ACAB20BB98FB17FC6
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**