Free Certification Course Title: Image Recognition for Beginners using CNN in R Studio
Deep Learning-based Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) for Image recognition using Keras and Tensorflow in R Studio
Students will need to install R and RStudio software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
What you’ll learn:
Get a solid understanding of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) and Deep Learning
Build an end-to-end Image recognition project in R
Learn usage of Keras and Tensorflow libraries
Use Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) to make predictions
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Deep Learning journey
- Anyone curious to master image recognition from Beginner level in short span of time
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the Image Recognition problems which can be solved using CNN Models.
- Create CNN models in R using Keras and Tensorflow libraries and analyze their results.
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand Deep Learning concepts
- Have a clear understanding of Advanced Image Recognition models such as LeNet, GoogleNet, VGG16 etc.
This course includes:
6 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to get Image Recognition for Beginners using CNN in R Studio?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Get free course Here(Image Recognition for Beginners using CNN in R Studio): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: DECORA20
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**