Free Certification Course Title: Web Hacking for Beginners
The course will introduce the various methods, tools and techniques used by attackers. You will study web application flaws and their exploitation.
A basic understanding of computers.
A desire to learn.
What you’ll learn:
Understand How Websites Work.
Intercept and manipulate HTTP communication using Wireshark.
Discover, fix and exploit SQL injections.
How to Hack and Secure a WordPress Website.
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS).
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF).
Hook victims with BeEF and steal credentials.
Gain full control over the target machine using BeEF and Weevely.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who just simply wants to learn about web application hacking.
- Web developers and pen-testers.
This course covers:
- How the Web Works.
- How to use Vega Web Vulnerability Scanner.
- Understanding SQL Injection Attacks.
- Hacking WordPress with WPscan.
- Cross-Site Scripting & Cross-Site Request Forgery.
- Hook victims using BeEF Framework.
- Gain Full Control over the Target Machine.
- How Phishing Works.
This course includes:
1 hour on-demand video
2 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to get Web Hacking for Beginners?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Get free course Here(Web Hacking for Beginners): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: WEBHACK
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**