Free Certification Course Title: 3D CAD Fundamentals with SIEMENS Solid Edge
STEM to STEAM – An Artistic Approach to 3D Modeling. This course is a fast easy artistic approach to learning 3D CAD.
- Before starting this class I recommend you take my class entitled: Solid Edge Sketching Fundamentals.
- You will also need to download the free academic version of the SIEMENS Solid Edge Software.
- This has basically all the same functionality as the $5000 Industrial version of Solid Edge.
This course is a fast easy artistic approach to learning 3D CAD. This curriculum will open your eyes to an interesting world of patterns, shapes and creative design approaches. In effect this introduction to STEM is a collision of art, engineering and math. The format is open ended, creative while challenging; a practical, easy to follow cookbook approach to developing spatial thinking. You are free to work at your own pace, improving your skills independently of classroom pressures. Why take this course? After ten years of (trial and error) teaching university students new to Mechanical Engineering and Artistic Design I have worked hard to develop content that works.
We will use the Siemens Solid Edge software. This download is free to all students and is similar to Solidworks, Blender and Autodesk Inventor.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in learning a creative approach to 3D Design and may have an interest in 3D printing the objects they create.
What will you learn:
At the end of my course students will have a solid creative understanding of 3D part modeling.
This course includes:
1.16 hrs on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
How to get 3D CAD Fundamentals with SIEMENS Solid Edge?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Get free course Here(3D CAD Fundamentals with SIEMENS Solid Edge): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: Not Required
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**